Creating and replacing button links
To create or replace a button link:
- Double-click the menu’s icon in the Project window. The menu appears in the Preview window.
- In the preview window, click the object that you want to link to other content. The Attributes window displays the button attributes.
- In the Link section of the Attributes window’s General tab, choose the item you want from the Link To list. This list contains every menu, title, playlist, chapter point, and slide image in the project.
- To control how the linked item is played back, change the remaining Link attributes:
- To force a button on a linked menu to be selected, choose the button’s number from the Set Highlight list. This setting can be overridden by the linked menu’s “forced selection” attribute; see Forcing selection of a menu button for details.
- To force playback of a particular audio or subtitle track in a linked movie, select the track from the Set Audio Stream or Set Subtitle Stream list.
See also Making buttons auto-activate.