Editing subpicture color sets
To edit a subpicture color set:
- Double-click any menu’s icon in the Project window. The menu appears in the Preview window.
- Choose DVD Menus > Edit Subpicture Colors. The Edit Subpicture Colors dialog box appears.
- Choose the Color Set you want to edit. If you choose Set 1, Set 2, or Set 3, you changes will apply to every menu that uses the same color set. If you choose Custom, your changes will apply to the selected menu only.
- Click the Advanced button. The dialog box expands to show the color mappings for the different colors allowed in the Overlay layer in Photoshop files:
- Pattern: The mapping for black areas in the Overlay layer. These colors are used for buttons created from single-layer images and video assets.
- Background: The mapping for transparent and white areas in the Overlay layer. Normally you will want to set the Normal, Selected, and Activated opacities to zero for this color.
- Emphasis 1: The mapping for red areas in the Overlay layer.
- Emphasis 2 The mapping for blue areas in the Overlay layer.
- Change the colors and opacities for the Normal, Selected, and Activated states as desired.
- Click the OK button when you have finished.