Editing subtitle color sets
Subtitles are constructed from three elements:
Text body (fill)
Text outline (stroke)
Each element can have a different color and opacity, letting you create subtitles that stand out against any video.
DVDit Pro provides three color sets for subtitles. A color set specifies a color and opacity level for each of the three text elements. Every subtitle is assigned to one of the three color sets either by default or by selecting a set in the Edit Subtitles window. Any change you make to a color set affects every subtitle in the project that is assigned to that set.
To edit subtitle color sets:
- Double-click in any subtitle track in the Timeline window. The Edit Subtitles window appears.
- Click the Edit button in the Color and Opacity section. The Edit Subtitle Colors dialog box appears.
- Choose a color set, then choose new colors or opacities for the three text elements.
- Click the OK button to close the Edit Subtitle Colors dialog box.
- Click the OK button to close the Edit Subtitles window.