Changing the slideshow duration
Slideshows can have either:
A set duration, meaning that each slide is displayed for a number of seconds, then the next one appears.
No duration, meaning each slide is displayed until the viewer does something such as pressing the Next button on the remote control. This kind of slideshow cannot have an audio track.
To change a slideshow’s duration:
- Double-click the slideshow’s icon in the Project window. The Edit Slideshow window appears.
- Click the Options button. The Slideshow Options dialog box appears.
- Set the duration for all slides:
- Click the OK button to close the Slideshow Options dialog box.
- Click the OK button to close Edit Slideshow window.
To set the default slide duration for new slideshows, go to the Edit preferences. See Changing DVDit Pro’s preferences for details.