To burn a DVD:
- If you have a project open in DVDit Pro, choose File > Save to save the project.
- Insert a disc in the DVD recorder.
- Choose Burn > Burn DVD. The Burn to DVD dialog box appears.
- To burn the current project to disc, go to step 5. To burn a disc from a DVD volume or disc image file, choose from the Burn from list:
- If necessary, change the disc recording options:
- Device: Choose the correct DVD recorder, if you have more than one.
- Copies: Enter the number of copies you want to burn (up to 99). DVDit Pro will prompt you to insert a new disc after it creates each copy.
- Write Speed: By default, this is set to the fastest speed that the recorder and disc support. If you experience problems with discs burned at this speed, choose a lower speed.
- Click the OK button. DVDit Pro then processes the video, image, and audio files in the project and burns the disc.