The Project window provides an overview of the project contents. It is where you create menus, titles (movies and slideshows), and playlists:
- View Details button. Click to show the project contents in a hierarchical list, as seen in this image.
- View Thumbnails button. Click to show thumbnail images of menus, titles, and playlists.
- View Project Settings button. Click to edit the project settings (see Changing the project settings).
- Menus group. Drag image or video assets into this group to create new menus or replace existing menu backgrounds. Double-click a menu to display it in the Preview window.
- Titles group. Drag video assets into this group to create new movies. Double-click a movie title to display it in the Preview and Timeline windows. Double-click a slideshow title to display it in the Edit Slideshow window.
- Playlists group. Drag titles into this group to create new playlists. Double-click a playlist to display it in the Edit Playlist window.
- Chapter point in a movie. Double-click to display the movie in the Preview window at the chapter point location.
- Menu button that links to a movie or another menu. Double-click to select this menu button in the Preview window.
- First play indicator. The green triangle indicates that this menu will appear when the disc is inserted in a player (see Setting the first play title, playlist, or menu).