Importing files into DVDit Pro
To import files into a project:
- Click one of the tabs at the top of the Palette window, based on the kind of assets you are importing:
- Images: For large images and files created as described in Creating menus.
- Media: For video and audio.
- Buttons: For button images. Choose a button category from the drop-down list, depending on the kind of files you are importing:
· Button Images: For single-layer images. Files you import onto the Images tab also appear here automatically.
· Button Objects: For general buttons, including two-layer files created as described in Creating buttons and menus in Adobe Photoshop.
· Button Video: You don’t need to import files into this category. Video files you import onto the Media tab appear here automatically.
· Navigation Buttons: For buttons used to link menus, including two-layer Photoshop files.
- Frames: For three-layer files that have been created as described in Creating buttons and menus in Adobe Photoshop.
- Choose File > Import > Media, then locate and select the files. You can also drag files from Windows Explorer onto the Palette window.