Encoding the Sequence with Sorenson Squeeze
- Select the sequence you prepared in the editing application.
- Select File > Send To > Avid editing application product name> Encoding for DVDit Pro.
The Send To dialog box opens.
- Click Set and then choose a destination folder where you want the exported files located.
- Make sure Auto Launch Application is selected and set to the Squeeze application.
- Make sure “Auto Load Exported File(s)” is selected.
- Make sure “Export MetaSync Track(s) as” is set to XML.
- Click OK.
Sorenson Squeeze automatically opens with the selected sequence loaded.
- Select the DVD icon submenu and select the DVD_project type_Large option.
- Default settings files appear in the Squeeze output pane.
- Click Squeeze It to encode the files.
Squeeze creates an MPV and WAV file and places them in the same folder you designated in step 3.
- Close the Sorenson Squeeze application. You can then add the files to your DVDit Pro project.